Monday, April 19, 2010

Je Suis La Mort




Tear down - The blood clotted walls of reality 
Break through - The lies of the living world
Burn your body - your disguise 
Face eternity with open eyes.

Can't you see that this is not real 
Taste my wine, drink the darkness of my heart

Oh Gift of life - pure disgust 
How I long to die!
Singing praises to Gentleman Death 
Pale words of emptiness
"Only black is true - only black is real" 
Written in scars on my heart.

Those words of truth 
That only black is true - that only black is real 
This winter of my soul 
Is turning my blood into ice.

I am death - I kill life 
I am here to kill the light. 

I kill 
In this shape - in this disguise. 
I'm here to put out the candles of your life.

Only death is true - only death is real.

There is nothing like life 
Nothing even close 
Only death is true - there is only death in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment