Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Wenjuin



THIS IS DEXTER HEAH WEN JUIN. 


Oh and before you say anything, I didn't draw that picture. She drew it herself and posted it as her profile picture in Facebook. Which proves my theory that she is an alien from the outer space. Albeit all methods of torture, she refused to admit that she's an alien, so... guess we'll just have to live with that.


Anyway, I know for a fact that she first came to earth eons ago when there was nothing on earth but plants and erm, whatever there was eons ago. And there was also a giganticman spaceship-eating flower. It trapped the spaceship in its tendrils and gobbled it up. Poor Wenjuin was stuck here and she later evolved into a human.




Happy Birthday, Wenny. Hope you find Mr. Nice Hands 3. (and tell me immediately.)


I think this poem suits you. The Crazy Woman, by Gwendolyn Brooks.


I shall not sing a May song. 
A May song should be gay. 
I'll wait until November 
And sing a song of gray. 

I'll wait until November 
That is the time for me. 
I'll go out in the frosty dark 
And sing most terribly. 

And all the little people 
Will stare at me and say, 
"That is the Crazy Woman 
Who would not sing in May." 


P.S. Can't resist a cupcake picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment