Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To Armand,



My dark prince, my twisted twin, my tragic dreamer. You alone understand the blackness that comes in waves, you alone stepped into this whirlpool of demons and loved them all. You kissed them on their gnarled and distorted mouth, as if they were docile kittens, merely because you love me and they were part of me.

Love you, love you as I've never loved, love you beyond consciousness, beyond mortality, love you beyond comprehension. This savage and unequivocal love knows no bounds, wants you and your body and your blood. Wants your thrashing soul between my teeth.

I love you so much I rip myself apart mentally for you. It's a terrible love and we bring each other into such pure, psychedelic inebriation that transcends all meaning and coherence. We are two lost souls finding the light, and in doing so we surrender our everything. Fragments of us are disgorged into this great, empyrean void - so humbly and so modestly called love - that we leave almost nothing of our original selves behind.

Don't you see? There's no part of me that's untouched by your effulgence. My entire being is marked and scarred by you and still I want more. I'll forever be wanting more.

Always,
Sheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment