Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June 27th




Armand:

We are what we eat. If that is true then I must be made of you and you must be made of me. We have spent so much time together breathing each others' molecules and feeding on each others' love that there must be a bezoar made of you lying at the pit of my stomach.

You love me, my darling, but I'll never be free from the ravening and hopeless desire I feel for you. You can wrap me in your arms and legs and hold me so tight my ribs fit into yours or you can go through seven hells to prove your love for me, I will still starve for you. I'm rapacious and insatiable and I want to hold you in my bones and melt you into my marrows. I want... oh, I want, want, want, want, want! 

Don't you see how frantically, insanely and destructively I love you? Your presence would ameliorate the frenzy but what then, when you're not with me? Who else would be there to protect me from myself? So please, don't leave me alone with my heart, it'll destroy me. Claw it out of my chest, if you will - I don't care - just take it with you, you know what to do with it better than I do anyway.

And as always, I love you to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment