Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sleepover - Part 1

So we had a sleepover party from the 21st of December to the 23rd. We: Yian Thin, WenJuin, Yanying, Shuenwen and I. Wasn't the first sleepover I had but probably the girliest. Anyway, venue's at my place since my parents went to China.

First day:
Wenjuin with her constantly animated (weird) mouth, Yanying with her constantly steam expression, Me avoiding the camera as usual, Shuenwen the narcissist posing for the camera as usual and Yianthin the late-comer as usual. Sigh. We haven't changed at all.








What with the unbearably hot weather that day, we went swimming at PISA since it's like, walking distance from my place. Unfortunately, the lap pool was under maintenance so we had to use the baby pool, of which I have not used since 10 years ago. *Narrows eyes* Filthy MLRs. Forgive my racism.


And at night, after watching 500 Hundred Days of Summer, a decidedly good romance, we did what girls do - mani/pedis. Huge kiss and thank you to Yianthin for helping me with my horribly cacat-ed toenails. I wouldn't know what to do without you. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment