Sunday, December 26, 2010

Sleepover - Part 2

I woke up at 6 and slept again and woke every hour until 9 or 10 when Yianthin woke too and I went to do the laundry while the other are still sleeping. Eventually, the rest woke up too and it's time, for pressies. Yianthin is supposed to give me one, I'm giving Wenjuin, she's giving Yanying, Yy's giving Shuenwen and Sw's giving Yt.

Second day:






I got a Toblerone from Yt, which is enough to make me go sugar crazy since I don't get to eat any kind of candy or chocolate or whatever that often. I got Wenjuin a Gingerbread man, she made Yanying a clay Christmas thingy that was beyond awesome, Yy got Sw chocolates (again) and Sw got Yt a snow globe and a hand sewn thing. 







And then, we went to QB via Rapid Penang. I'm so proud of myself having taken a public transportation on my own. Well... not exactly on my own but you get me. =D I so want to scream HELL YEAH, SHERYL TEOH'S BEEN ON RAPID NOW, SUCKERS on the bus but of course, for the well being of my friends, I didn't.


For more photos, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment