Saturday, May 14, 2011

Dear Add Maths,




I don't know how to deal with you.

I thought we're on good terms now. I thought that after all the effort I've made, all the trouble I've gone to, you've forgiven me. I thought you finally loved me back.

What have I done that is so egregious, so intolerable, so unforgivable that you have to treat me like this? Yes, I know I've been a complete asshole last year. But haven't I been making the utmost effort lately? Haven't  I spend the most time with you this year?

Please, I can't take it if you hurt me again. My heart has suffered through countless lacerations that you have bestowed upon me. I will stay strong for you, but I don't know if I can survive any more of these torture. I don't know if I have the strength to continue. I will try my best to wait, patiently; to work my way up in hopes of gaining your affection.

So please, take pity on me. Please, deliver me.

Love, forever and always,
Sheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment