Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Surprise Birthday Party

But it's not mine. As you know, my birthday is on the 24th of July. *hint, hint*

Okay, so this is terribly long ago. I've meant to post it a while ago but somehow, I've forgotten about it. (As usual) I only remembered when I browsed through my mum's photo albums just now.

Anyway, for my mum's FORTIETH (haha, she's old now) birthday, we gave her a surprise party. Actually, her best friend and my cousin sister organised the whole thing since we (my father, my brother and I) don't know a thing about surprise parties 'cause we've never had them either. But we managed to keep quiet about the whole thing.

So on that day, we went to Daorae, the Korean barbecue restaurant in Crystal Point and blah and blah. I was kinda disappointed about having Korean food since I'm not mad for them and it's not really worth the price, but oh well, it's okay. My cousins and my mum and her friends think the owner is hot, so whatever.

Anyway, here are the pictures:


From left: Maternal grandfather, mum, her two best friends.


Note: See that little girl in white T and a purple scrunchy, second from the right? Yeah, she's the one I mentioned, you know, who lent me her Coach purse and who has Gucci boots.


It must be the smoke, I kept blinking when taking photos.


From left up: Cousin sister, Mum's friend, Mum
From left down: Friend, friend, Mum's sister (my aunt)


Cousin sister and her husband.


My favourite niece. (Even though I'm not supposed to be biased.)


From left: My brother, me, mum, dad. Have you noticed that I'm trying to choke him? Yeah well he's trying to snatch my phone from under the table. And my father's wearing nerd glasses cause his broke. I like him better in nerd glasses but he won't listen. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment