Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Productive (ahem) Weekend


Really? You believe that?

Friday
Mum's friend just came back from Europe *jealous* and she bought us dark chocolates.Finally! I was beginning to really yearn for chocolate. Can't go without chocolate for a month now, can we?

Anyway, mum went out with her friend for dinner and it's just daddy, Khai and I. Daddy was exceptionally kind that day. He brought us to the Temple of Fine Arts for dinner. My brother and I are mad, absolutely bahoola for that place ever since we discovered it 2 years ago. 

It's a non-profit (in other words, FREE) restaurant but donations are welcomed. They provide really, really good Indian cuisine that is almost Palace d'India quality. And buffets are on Saturday and Wednesday nights, I think. 


Saturday
Loitered around for the entire afternoon. Watched Water For Elephants. Nope, still hate Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon. The movie was okay, but I'm kinda pissed it portrayed August as Uncle Al (whom I absolutely abhor) when he was just crazy. You can't blame people for being crazy, okay? And besides, I love August, he's cute.

Mum, who's been acting like a total teenager lately, went out to dinner with her friends again. Fourth time this week mum, you can lay off the partying, young lady! 

Went out with Dad's family. Had Choo Char in Batu Lanchang market. Got addicted to AngryBirds on my niece's iPad. I love the whee sound they make. So cute.


Sunday
Promised that I would belanja Daddy dinner at Mizi's. What was I thinking? I was like, freakin' complaining about being broke and I make that stupid promise? One word: stupid.

Bought two Harry Potter books for Yianthin's birthday. Oh right, everyone, BORDERS is having a 70% sale. I wonder if the rumours about BORDERS closing up are true. I hope not. Please, I'll miss you.

Was supposed to be doing school homework but here I am. In front of the computer. Typing away like nobody's business. One word: speechless. 

Signing off. (Not to do homework, mind you. I think CSI: NY is on.)

No comments:

Post a Comment