Friday, June 10, 2011

So, This Is What's Going On




1. I want to start jogging again but somehow something's always up whenever I'm all set to go and I have to postpone. It's been, hmm... one and a half weeks now.

2. I am suddenly craving Japanese food. Someone pos-laju for me? 

3. I'm feeling nauseous lately. Maybe I'm just bored to the point of vomiting. 

4. I'm re-reading Julie and Julia and it's making me want to whip out a pan and cook the best damn boeuf bourguignon ever. Searched for the recipe and boom, practicality took over and I slump back to munch on my apple with my tail between my legs. Thoroughly humbled.

5. Had a disagreement with Dad. He thinks that Royal Stout tastes better than Guinness Stout. Umm, no way. Guinness Stout rocks the stout world. 

6. I'm dreading tomorrow the way Anne Boleyn must have dreaded her execution 500 years ago. Choir till 4pm tomorrow. I wonder if I can survive it. 

7. Looped 'Breathe Me' by Sia hundreds of times in a day. Trust me, I'll get sick of it pretty soon.

8. Reading up on ancient Rome (as usual). Here's an interesting fact: the punishment for killing one's father was to be drowned in a sack along with a viper, a dog and a rooster. Umm, I didn't find any source that states the reason behind this. Anyway, don't you think that ancient Romans are plain cute?

9. I have this sudden urge to go travelling in Ko Phi Phi. I think it's Leo's fault. It mustbe. He makes everything inexplicably hot. Even getting my ass roasted in the sun. Right, I see the irony.

10. I'm trying to read Chinese novels. Currently reading Killer by Giddens (δΉζŠŠεˆ€) and let me tell you this: it's mind-bogglingly boring. While my favourtite English thrillers are all from the polices' point of view, this book is from the killer's point of view. I don't know why this book lulls me to sleep when the English thrillers scare the living hell out of me. Can't blame me, I tried. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment