Tuesday, December 13, 2011

To-Do List




To tell you the truth, I've been feeling really empty ever since my exams are over. I don't know, maybe I'm just not quite used to total liberation yet. Anyway, I wake up every morning to watch Mummy Autopsy and then have my breakfast, then watch another movie, then have lunch, then read American Gods by Neil Gaiman (of which I totally recommend), then watch Ancients Behaving Badly or something from History channel, then wander around or stare at the ceiling or sit in front of the fridge deciding what to eat then end up eating nothing, then watch America's Next Top Model re-runs, then have dinner, then watch How I Met Your Mother re-runs, then go online, then read The Sea, The Sea by Iris Murdoch, then sleep.

So, I've decided that I really need a To-Do list or I'll wake up one day to find that I couldn't get up because my legs had already rotted away.

Things to do:

1. Driving lessons. Not looking forward to it. =(
2. Shopping for New Year. =D
3. Learn French. 
4. Christmas shopping!
5. Russian literature. I refuse to be intimidated. But I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment