Saturday, September 22, 2012

I'm Back!

I know I haven't been posting much lately but I've been swamped with the SBC paper. So, these are what I've been up to lately. Well, before the paper, anyway. :)


Chilling by the pool with George Orwell and Oreos.


Chilling in Starbucks after college. And I finally found Truman Capote's In Cold Blood! So happy.


Fish tortilla with salsa and parmesan cheese and yogurt caper spread. Tastes super.


Went for Indian food with Yianthin, Wenjuin, Yanying and Shuenwen. Apparently this is an Indian pizza and you can probably see from the picture that it's fantabulous.


Indian desserts! They all taste heavenly. The only name I remember is the coconut burfi but the others are awesome too and arghhhhhh, I wanna wanna. Wenjuin, be prepared to be dragged there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment