Friday, March 11, 2011

My First School Post

I think. Is it? Ahh well...

I've been in Heng Ee High School for five years (almost) now. And yes, it wasn't the most perfect school but somehow, I made some pretty good friends there and there's been the most pleasant (and crazy) memories in school. I love you guys and I know I'm a bit crazy and stressed out lately and I'm sorry about that. =)


This is my class, 5S2, and our 'beloved' BM teacher. I'm shocked to find that she's able to stretch her lips into a barely noticeable smile after teaching us for almost 3 months and never having smiled at us before. For a larger view please click here.


And this is us in our chemistry lab. Such fond memories in there. Talking and gossiping and copying homework and well, basically, doing everything except listening to the teacher. Hmmm, which is why I'm barely passing chem, I guess. Right, New Year Resolution: get better results in chem. And click here.


And that's Emily, Hui Min and I, doing our English oral. And Hui Min's going to rip her knickers off anytime to stop the train and save Emily. I'm the narrator of course, having the privilege to choose since I'm the script writer as well.


And the two antagonists of the drama: YianThin and Wenjuin. These two bad asses tied poor Emily to the railway track and threw away her flowers! *Gasp* Poor flowers.


This is the four of us, plus Wenjuin the photographer, eating cookies made by Emily in class. It was superb, Em. (Tad more jam would be divine though.) =)


Yianthin, Wenjuin and I in the school garden in front of the prefect's room.


The girls of my class. And the boys on the floor below us. Click here.

More picture on facebook in here and here. Again, I love you guys. =) A huge kiss on the cheek for making my life in high school bearable.

No comments:

Post a Comment