Friday, March 4, 2011

Vintage Box Purse


Out of nowhere, came this sudden obsession for vintage box purses. Well, it's not entirely true. I've been wanting it since I saw one in Forever 21 a few months ago but I'm not at the obsessed level at that time yet. And lately I've been plagued by this obsession. It's especially weird since I'm having my exams and I should be thinking about Physics and stuff. 

Well yeah, to my defense, I have been thinking about Chemistry. This morning, when I'm taking the exam and my brains are deciding whether to choose chloride ions or oxygen as the product released at the anode, it suddenly pops into my head that vintage box purses are an absolute must have. For me, at least. And I suddenly remembered how beautiful the one I saw in Forever21 was and I wanted to curse out loud for not buying it at the time and now it's sold out. What was I thinking??? But of course, I was thinking. That's the whole bloody problem. I think too much. Next time I see something that pretty I'm just gonna frickin' buy it. 

Please, please, please, Forever 21, please order more. 




2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about the third box purse? It looks like the one my mom lost in a fire a few years back and I'm trying to find one as a gift. Any help would be appreciated. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really love the vintage purses you should forget Forever 21 (and "vintage inspired" repros), you can get the real deal online at sites such as Etsy and Auction sites. No need to wait for a chain store to order more from china, go true vintage and you wont go back!

    ReplyDelete