Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Trip To Rome- Part 3

I do hope that I can finish my entire trip in this post. I guess some of you are starting to feel bored with this topic, huh? Well, I'm sorry but I rather enjoy introducing my beloved Rome to all of you.


This is the famous Trevi Fountain. Designed by Leon Battista Alberti.


Imagine walking past fountains like these on your way to school. It's so goddamn unfair, don't you think?


Santa Maria Della Vittoria. Notice the pink ray of sunshine? Pretty, huh? It's a pity we don't make buildings like these anymore.
























The Ecstasy of St. Theresa by Gian Lorenzo Bernini, one of my favourite sculptors.

 When I grow up, I'm going to migrate there. Seriously. I love, love, love Rome!!!


P.S. All information below the photographs are historical facts.


P.P.S. Despite my love for the Vatican and the churches, I'm actually not a Christian. Nor am I a Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment