Thursday, September 9, 2010

RASA SAYANG - part 2

And these are my lovely friends. (Thanks for the awesome day guys, I love you all.)


First, huge thanks to Rach's parents for bringing us there and paying for the taxes. And thanks for letting me stay over.



John and Belin, the so-called couple. You guys are SO cute together!!! John couldn't resist the temptation of fried rice and got a plate in the end when everyone was so full we can hardly move. Belinda went crazy over the seafood section and got loads of 'em.



John, Rach's sister, Sing and I. Sing has got the hugest, most surprising laughter ever. Surprising in the way that she bursts out laughing when you least expect it and laughs so hardly you can't do anything else but join in.



Chor Ding. He ate the jelly Ming and I were supposed to share. HE ATE THE JELLY!!! HE ATE THE JELLY!!!!!!!!! THERE ARE RASPBERRIES AND STRAWBERRIES AND GOD KNOWS WHAT OTHER DELICACIES IN THEM!!!!!!!!! Shit! I totally forgot to get another one. Shit shit shit. And I've just realised he ate them. God dammit when I'm high - I forget everything.



Clockwise direction: Jeremy, LiXian, ChorDing, Belin, John and me. Rach's the photographer.



That, is the most minor laughter. At some point, Lixian and I laughed over something (and I'm not even sure what that something is) till my shoulder blades actually hurt. A lot. Like bone fracture and I'm not exaggerating. I've never seen someone laugh like that before and I certainly didn't know I can laugh like that. But we're past embarrassment. The whole restaurant was already booming with our laughter anyway.



Girls' group photo in the toilet - where else? (Ming, I love your dress.)



Left to right: Belinda, Rach and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment