Thursday, September 9, 2010

RASA SAYANG - part 3

After a few rounds of crazy 'Truth or Dare', we went to the beach just outside the hotel. And I was persuaded by Lixian to do something I never would've done in my entire life: lying on my shoes. He's all, look at the stars, listen to the waves, lie down on the sand, what are you afraid of?

But then, it was worth it, in the end.



That's us. Lying on sand. Crazy. But as I've said, totally worth it. Looking up at the stars, listening to the waves and feeling the soft sea breeze. I could fall asleep right then and there.



Do you know what's underneath my head? My freakin' SHOE. That's disgusting. Okay, stop dwelling on the past.



Group photo with Rach's parents.



Group photo with friends. From left to right: me, Rachel, ChorDing, Jeremy, Lixian, John and Belinda.

Again, thanks guys. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment