Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A Tribute To Harry Potter

First of all, thank you, J.K. Rowling, who basically built the columns that supported my childhood. Thank you, Harry Potter, for surviving till the end so that I can have the fairy tale ending. Thank you, Snape, for proving me wrong. Thank you, Hollywood, for making it into a movie and not screwing things up (too much).


This is my favourite two sentences in the whole series. Yeah, as in, seven books. 


Thank you, Voldemort, for wanting to kill Harry and making the whole story possible. Thank you for being so evil. I love you and I miss you. 


My second favourite Hogwarts teacher, after Remus Lupin.


Underneath all his tough, evilness, Voldemort is just a sweet, lonely man. 




We've all grown up watching Harry Potter and it's just sad it's ended. I remember waiting for the Hogwarts letter on my 11th birthday till like, 4 am in the morning. 


I love you, J.K. Rowling, forever and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment