Monday, January 30, 2012

My Beloved,




I can no longer think of anything else but you. In my mind I grasp you, I kiss you, I hold you in my arms a thousand times.

You are my immortal Eros, my angel of the night. You, whom I see only in the light of the moon, in the confines of the dark. You are warmed by the blood of others and with this warmth you console my cold, gelid heart. Mon Dieu, what is to become of me? You have deprived me of all reason in your absence and I spend the days in a trance.

I want to cover you with love, with caresses, with little kisses. I want to shower it upon you so that you faint and die and whisper in my ear that you love me and will always love me and will never leave me again. I want you to cut your heart out for me and I will swallow it whole.

Darling, do not doubt my love for you. I would trap you in my arms so that when the sun rises you turn to ashes. And I would breathe you into my very soul so that you are with me always, never to part. But until then, I'm forever yours.

Love,
Sheryl.

No comments:

Post a Comment