Thursday, January 12, 2012

Outrun My Gun



This pretty much sums up everything I felt this week:

1. They exhaust me,
    I bore them. 

2. I would like to 
    be able to speak again. 

3. I've got a blister from 
    touching everyone I see
    the abyss opens up; 
    it steals everything from me.

4. Beaten black and blue
    from the inside
    now I can only be thought 
    of as a bruise.

5. I am sorry
    if you think I'm a zombie,
   but I'm just 
   too empty. 

6. Crushed beneath the gaze of strangers. 

7. I'm sorry for hating all of you. 

8. And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
   Or the moment of the truth in your lies
   When everything feels like the movies
   Yeah you bleed just to know you're alive.

9. And I don't want the world to see me
    Cause I don't think that they'd understand.

10. Silence entombs me. 
      I could fade into silence.
      I dissolve in its silky flux.
      I am Silence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment